4 July 2012

Canada Day/Independence Day Long Weekend Haul

Went to the states over the weekend and did some damage - these are my beauty items.  I will be writing individual posts for each, but here's a tease:
ooooohyeaaa I did.
Real Techniques eye kit, face kit, powder brush, blush brush
The Eyes Starter Kit (purple) is R's.
Urban Decay asphyxia
Tarte blissful
Ardell 124
Ardell 108
Ok, these aren't beauty items, but I'm in love with them.
Nike Free 3.0
Happy Canada Day and Happy Independence Day!

What did you haul this long weekend?

- M

2 comments:

  1. Holy smoke, you really did do some damage haha. Love your purchases though. Especially those kick ass green Nikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha yea, I've been wanting the brushes and blissful for months. I highly recommend the nike free if you're looking for new running or workout shoes - they're the most lightweight, supportive, and comfortable shoes ever.

      - M

      Delete