28 July 2012

M's Summer 2012 Scent (Marc Jacobs OH, LOLA!)

My parents bought this for me when they passed by Duty Free in Hawaii in April, and as you can see from my picture below, I've already made quite the dip within my 3.4 oz bottle!  I just cannot get enough of this scent.

It's meh when I smell it directly from the bottle, but it's amazing when it mixes with my body chemistry and I guess, whatever is my natural scent.  Meshed with my skin, it's the perfect concoction of light floral and fruit, with a kinda hint of my beloved musk.

Sephora describes it to be flirtatious, lighthearted, and vibrant, with notes of raspberry, vanilla, peony, pear,  and cyclaman.  Normally, I hate vanilla, but it's not noticeable in the scent.  I didn't even know it contained vanilla notes until searching the Sephora website.

What's great about this perfume is that the scent lasts FOREVER.  As you may know, it's best to apply perfume to your heat spots - I spritz twice on my left wrist and rub my wrists together, and then spritz once on my chest.  The scent will linger on me until my next shower.  Sometimes, I'll spritz a sweater instead, and it would last until the next laundry load.
It's a super easy and fuss-free scent to wear.  I feel like it's what a young woman of my age should smell like.

I believe my parents got it for just under $80 USD, but you can get it at Sephora for $88 USD (for the 3.4 oz).

What has been your go-to scent this Summer?

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment