29 October 2012

REVIEW: LUSH Rock Star Soap

I ran out of my Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap (my review here) last month and wanted a new soap.  The boy and I smelled every single soap inside the Lush store, and I ended up picking Rock Star Soap.

Rock Star has quite the cult following, too.  It smells like candy.  Usually, I'm not a fan of sweet candy scents, but Rock Star smells exactly like the Comforter (one of Lush's bubble bars), which I adore.
Its ingredients:



Smell:
It smells a bit like taffy.  As mentioned above, it smells exactly like the Comforter bubble bar.  The smell doesn't last beyond the shower.

Lather:
Awesome.

Moisture:
It doesn't dry out my skin, but I don't really like that it leaves me feeling squeaky.  It's definitely not as moisturizing as Honey I Washed the Kids.
Verdict:
I only like the scent.  I would rather repurchase Honey I Washed the Kids.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment