19 October 2012

Maybelline EyeStudio 100 Cozy Cashmere

This palette is so gorgeous... I'm sure I'll be using it lots as the season goes on.


The highlight is basically a powder version of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in 100 Barely Beige (review here).  The dark brown with glitter particles has quite a bit of glitter fallout but it's so pretty that I'm willing to work with it.

The texture is quite smooth with an ever-so-slight velvet feeling (obviously, not UD quality though).  The dark brown with glitter is slightly drier than the others.

This palette is limited edition and retails for $7.99 CAD.  I bought it for $5 with an in-store Maybelline coupon.

- M

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of positive reviews on this palette and the colors look lovely! Definitely great shades for Fall. (:

    ReplyDelete