14 February 2013

Valentine's FOTN

Valentine's makeup tutorials have been abundant on Youtube, and Rachel's (spoof) is my favourite hahaha.


This will be on my FOTN:


  1. Under eye concealing and spot concealing:
    Chanel Correcteur Perfection in 20 Beige Ivoire (under eye and all over concealer)
  2. All over face:
    MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium - my review
  3. Upper cheeks, towards my temples:
    Tarte 12hour Amazonian Clay matte blush in Dollface - my review
  4. YSL Dessin des Sourcils eyebrow pencil in 2 Dark Brown
  5. Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara in Blackest Black
  6. Line upper eyes, with slight flick:
    Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Taupe
  7. All over lid:
    Maybelline 24hour Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in 100 Barely Beige - my review
  8. Lightly dabbed all over lips:
    MAC Daddy's Little Girl - my review
  9. Centre of my lips:
    Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 576 Sari Pink - my review



- M

No comments:

Post a Comment