21 April 2013

HAUL: Chicago, USA

I was on a business trip in Chicago, USA for the last four weeks, but that didn't stop me from hauling/hoarding.

  • Boots Botanics hot cloth cleansing balm $8.49
  • Ardell 110 black lashes $3.99
  • Dr. Bronner's pure castile soap in peppermint $4.99
  • Real Techniques expert face brush $8.99
  • Real Techniques blush brush $8.99
    (my review)
  • Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick in brun (Sephora 100 perk)
    (my review)
  • Philosophy Purity cleanser (Sephora 100 perk)
  • Lancome visionnaire (Sephora 100 perk)
  • Burberry lip mist in camelia pink $30
  • Burberry sheer eye shadow in antique rose $29
    (my review)
  • Caudalie beauty elixir $18
  • Covergirl lashblast fusion in blackest black water resistant $6.11 each
  • Bioré face and nose strip combo pack $11
  • Wet n Wild blush in berry shimmer $2.99
  • Wet n Wild blush in heather silk $2.99
    (my review)
  • Maybelline baby lips in melon mania $3.99
  • Revlon lip butter in juicy papaya $5.68
    (my review)
  • Revlon creme super lustrous lipstick in coralberry $5.30
    (my review)
  • L'Oréal colour riche in blushing sequin $7.86
    (R's review)
  • L'Oréal colour riche in violet chiffon $7.86
    (R's review)

Individual reviews will come... eventually.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment