18 June 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 674 Coralberry

It's almost Summer, which means coral galore!



I've been eyeing 674 Coralberry for a while but it's always sold out in my local drugstores, so when I was in Ulta two months ago, I had to pick it up.

Revlon makes amazing lipsticks, probably my favourite traditional lipsticks within the drugstore.
(my review)


I'm very happy for this baby to join my every-growing coral family.

See Rachel's post, where she compares Coralberry to MAC Vegas Volt.

- M

2 comments:

  1. Coopers ClosetJune 18, 2013 4:30 pm

    Pretty! I have only tried Revlon Lip Butters, but I will have to keep them in mind. I have Vegas Volt I think it's a bit brighter, but this would be a good option for the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon super lustrous lipsticks are amazing, and many shades are MAC dupes! They go on sale often, so try a few when they do :)

    ReplyDelete