29 September 2013

Birthday Beauty Haul (from Hawaii)

Thank goodness for Hawaii's 4% sales tax.


... and the giant T Galleria Waikiki (formerly named DFS Galleria) that was a five minute walk from my hotel.
I stayed at the Westin Moana Surfrider at Waikiki -- highly recommend!
Yeah, duty free outside of the airport!

Duty free items from T Galleria:

  • Jo Malone Wild Bluebell 30 mL - $60
  • Chanel rouge allure in 95 Enjouée - $34
  • Tom Ford ombré eye color in 01 In the Pink - $60


I just made VIB for the year just before the trip, so I saved the 10% coupon to use on American prices ;)

  • L'Occitane rose des champs hand cream - $12
    The L'Occitane inside the T Galleria was sold out of this scent.  It's limited edition.
  • Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector 1.7 oz - $76
    It's $93 in Canada WTF
  • REN hydra-calm cleansing milk - $32
    $39 in Canada
  • Benefit birthday perk - free
    Includes a mini They're Real Mascara and mini Watts Up highlighter


Of course, how could I resist the 5 for $5 antibacterial packs from Bath & Body Works?

  • Island Margarita x2
    My favourite scent -- they never seem to stock these near me
  • Heirloom Pear
  • Aloha Hawaii x2
    This is a scent exclusive to Hawaii!  Smells floral fruity


I love my Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in peppermint, so I picked up a bigger bottle of the rose scented one from an ABC Store ($5.99).

It was an amazing birthday and anniversary trip with the boy, and somehow ended up as a major shopping trip too.
I definitely took advantage of T Galleria... I bought a Burberry scarf and my (first) Prada purse... hence the major shopping blowout haha

I leave you with this.
My view at the North Shore (Oahu, HI)


- M

2 comments: