3 December 2013

REVIEW: Caudalie VinoPerfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting

I bought this in May, and have been using it on and off over the Summer months.  Over September, October, and November, I've been using this every night after double cleansing.  I figured that now that I've finished the product, I will write a post on my thoughts on this product.



Packaging & List of Ingredients:



I like the simplistic design behind the Caudalie brand.
The packaging serves a purpose; to inform without overwhelming the consumer.

I liked that the packaging showed visual instructions on the desired application, rather than just a single sentence on the side of the bottle.  I used the serum as instructed.


Colour:
Semi-opaque milky colour; reminds me of almond milk haha

Scent:
None

Texture:
Tacky

Price:
I bought it at Sephora for $79

Verdict:
Honestly, I have not noticed a difference in my hyperpigmentation.  My smaller spots are still there, and my bigger spots are still as big.  I will not be repurchasing this.

I have already repurchased my Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector (my review).  I've also purchased the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair II to try out.

2 comments:

  1. i went through a period of lemming the clinique but never ended up getting it. then i decided to laser some of my moles and dark spots away. let me tell you 100% effective but holy bloody christ very painful and $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just sounds horrible... im too chicken to laser my face... or any part of my body really. plus ive got major freckles, so that wont work LOL

    ReplyDelete